K+S ensures your machinery is capable of accurately testing and evaluating structural strength.
K+S is the only USA Distributor for Star Hydraulics. Star Hydraulics designs and manufactures durable, high quality Electro-Hydraulic Servo Valves as well as ancillary equipment and have been doing so for over 30 years.
Sapphire Technology enables the feedback mechanism to remain in service longer in challenging environments, well in excess of 10^8 cycles and built to withstand skydrols, water glycos and phosphates esters, as well as extreme temperatures ranging from -45 degrees Celsius to well above 145 degrees Celsius.
Star Electro-Hydraulic Servo Valves
- Competitor Electro-Hydraulic Servo Valves
- High quality sapphire ball in rotating spool eliminates ball glitch.
- Star Torque Motor is multi-component which is economical to repair
- Flexibility to meet specific customer requirements
- Quality; our warranty rate currently stands at 0.05%
Competitor Electro-Hydraulic Servo Valves
- Tungsten Carbide ball in non-rotating spool erodes the spool and deforms the ball
- Competitor Torque Motor design and construction is expensive to repair
- Standard product range, often unwilling to adapt or offer small volume specials