Our trained technicians understand the importance of meeting the exacting requirements and the operational demands of simulation equipment.
K+S uses only OEM manufactured parts in the rebuild process. When original parts or components are no longer available, K+S will either manufacture or have manufactured, the required components to the exact specifications of the OEM drawings.
K+S has the ability to repair, rebuild, or remanufacture your simulation motion control components. Our simulation technicians have over 20 years experience servicing; motion legs and actuators, control loaders, pumps, motors, accumulators, servo valves, knuckles, and all other associated components.
K+S not only serves the commercial airlines and entertainment industries, we also support military applications as well.
Whether you require a complete system rebuild or individual component repair, our Simulation Department can meet your needs for quality, turn around and price.
We provide repairs for the following components:
- Knuckle Repair
- Complete Motion base rebuild/remanufactured
- Individual actuator repair/rebuild
- Individual leg repair/rebuild
- Power unit rebuild
- Servo valve repair/service
- Abort valve repair/service
- Control loading actuator rebuild
- Hydraulic pump and motor repair/rebuild
- Detailed failure analysis report
- Final Testing report